#41 LocalCowboyDiehard

LocalCowboyDiehard

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

My understanding he will play Sunday nite. The decision came down too late to prevent him from playing.

The injunction will be heard by Friday . We can only guess from there but it appears there's a possibility the suspension could start in Denver pending the decision Friday.
  • Reid1boy likes this
<p>It's easy to make labels and attach them to people, labels that are derogatory, to lessen the impact of their voice.

#42 jsb357

jsb357

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,568 posts
  • LocationWaco, Texas USA

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:00 AM

If Mara runs the league like many of you claim, he did a piss poor job with this one.

Or they threw a bone to the tin foil hat crew and just moved the suspension deeper in the schedule.

• Sonny likes this

#43 Cowboyway6

Cowboyway6

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

A judge will rule by 5 PM Friday on the injunction, supposedly.

Could be as soon as Weds  they said. So watch out...weds by 5..we may have more news. I'm thinking he will be playing all year. The NFL higher ups are essentially crime bosses. Zeke is fighting the mob basically. Good for him. 

• THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY likes this

1826006,sXXt94kbkAOxQnR2NFu0eAOBojnI33_c Which S.O.B. took my Diablo Sandwich?

#44 bob_tha_football

bob_tha_football

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Source: Judge Mazzant VERY TROUBLED by 'fundamental unfairness' of NFL approach in #EzekielElliott case. #Cowboys RB has real shot at TSO.

This sounds like the judge is taking a stance and will keep the case in Texas

#45 Cowboyway6

Cowboyway6

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:01 AM

Or they threw a bone to the tin foil hat crew and just moved the suspension deeper in the schedule.

he wont be suspended til 2018,if at all.

1826006,sXXt94kbkAOxQnR2NFu0eAOBojnI33_c Which S.O.B. took my Diablo Sandwich?

#46 LocalCowboyDiehard

LocalCowboyDiehard

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:02 AM

Here's the question I have in the evidence from this lead investigator. Was the testimony she heard first hand from the victim different from what she testified to the police ?
<p>It's easy to make labels and attach them to people, labels that are derogatory, to lessen the impact of their voice.

#47 PowerDraw

PowerDraw

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationArlington TX

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

Any fair and reasonable human being should be troubled. The NFL is exposing themselves to be crooked.

#48 Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

Zeke needs to have a 200 yard game week 1 he's gotta beat the case with his play like Kobe
  • Needmorerings likes this

#FreeZekiel

#49 capcomeback

capcomeback

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:08 AM

His conscious or conscience? LOL  Zeke needs new attorneys.

Probably need a new spellcheck (without auto-correct) and a more observant proofreader.

• DCStar likes this

#50 Capn b

Capn b

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts
  • LocationPJG investigation unit for fake profiles

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

Here's the question I have in the evidence from this lead investigator. Was the testimony she heard first hand from the victim different from what she testified to the police ?

Yeah there was. That was part of the reason why the lead investigator said she didnt think Ms Thompson was credible and didnt think Zeke should be suspended.  Thats just part of the craziness thats going on

• storm0348 likes this

#51 capcomeback

capcomeback

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:15 AM

Yep. Although there is precedence in the Brady case, if it stays out of the 2nd Circuit Court of appeals (AKA New York), the Texas Court (5th Circuit) does not have to take direction from the Brady case (especially if they find that Article 46/CBA violates labor law or regs as an unfair covenant).

#52 buck8822

buck8822

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

The Oz of cowboy country, I guess only a few people can talk about the same thing in different topics

#53 buck8822

buck8822

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:20 AM

The NFL already filed to have Zekes restraining order tossed. So if the judge rules in the NFL's corner then Zeke, like A.P sits while his case is heard in court. The only way Zeke plays during any of this is if the court tosses the NFLs appeal of the restraining order out

#54 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:25 AM

Heath if my topic wouldn't have gotten locked earlier you guys would have already saw the NFL filed to have the order thrown out. So if the judge rules in the NFL's favor Elliott won't be able to play during his appeal with the court

why do people speak about stuff they dont know about. LISTEN

ZEKE IS PLAYING SUNDAY no matter what the judge does on Friday. This is by the NFL's decision as to not be fundamentally unfair to the Cowboys for the opener. This is not complicated, I cant believe all the confusion. SO, if the judge rules in favor of Zeke on Friday and GRANTS the tro, that will mean Zeke will stay active until the case goes to court for an actual hearing. Allthe judge is ruling on friday is the TRO. Essentially he is saying on Friday... hey Zeke could win this thing in court, so we will keep him on the field until the trial is over..... OR, the judge will tell Zeke to take a flying leap, your case is screwed, you are suspended and I dismiss the NFLPA case.

Thats it. Hope this helps.  

• THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY and NM Boys22 like this

#55 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:28 AM

Source: Judge Mazzant VERY TROUBLED by 'fundamental unfairness' of NFL approach in #EzekielElliott case. #Cowboys RB has real shot at TSO.

Where is this info at? 

#56 gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,023 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:29 AM

Where is this info at?

Twitter i think

jYUkRfj.jpg

#57 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,137 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:31 AM

Seems like the determination to deny the appeal and uphold the entire six game suspension should have been rendered much quicker given the outcome. Something is very strange with this case.

• bleedblue1111 likes this

0pearson0428.png

Hey Dawkins, Westbrook; shut your mouth when you are talking to me.

#58 Argean

Argean

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:31 AM

This just in: Harold Henderson has discovered evidence against Hillary Clinton
  • heathgs, Cowboyway6, NewEnglandCowboy and 3 others like this

#59 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,045 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:33 AM

This just in: Harold Henderson has discovered evidence against Hillary Clinton

Hope he has an updated will.

• Alien Cowboy, Deathmonkey, Keithfansince5 and 5 others like this

#60 Reid1boy

Reid1boy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:37 AM

The NFL already filed to have Zekes restraining order tossed. So if the judge rules in the NFL's corner then Zeke, like A.P sits while his case is heard in court. The only way Zeke plays during any of this is if the court tosses the NFLs appeal of the restraining order out

Zeke doesnt even have a restraining order, so how could a judge toss a restraining order that HE has not issued????? The NFL tried to get the NFLPA's REQUEST for a restraining order tossed saying the court had no jurisdiction over the matter.

The judge will either issue the restraining order or not by 5pm on this FRIDAY  if he does... the case moves forward at a much slower pace and Zeke plays until the entire case is resolved.

If the judge does not issue a restraining order, Zeke is **** ut of luck and starts his suspension in week 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users