#21 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

Put me down for Vita Vea in the 1st.

I went and looked at some of his film. He's a big and strong guy but looks really slow to me so far. He looks laboring out there and I would have questions about his stamina. He looks like a run stuffer for sure but stopping the run isn't our most pressing need. Now I do have another favorite to add to my list. 

Rashann Evans LB Alabama 6'3 231: He could be a 2nd or 3rd round choice for us if his play stays about the same. We need 2 LBs or so added to this team. Nezocha is not a player and Hitchens may walk. Evans could push for immediate playing time at SLB and be an upgrade to Wilson because he can rusher the passer like a DE and cover very well. He could also be a quality backup for MLB and WLB if Smith or Lee go down. In time he could make Lee expendable. I don't know how this guy doesn't end up in the first round but I would love for him to fall to us in the 3rd. I think I will sell him some brownies in January. 

• Olde English 800 likes this

#22 QuincyCarterEra

QuincyCarterEra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:23 PM

I went and looked at some of his film. He's a big and strong guy but looks really slow to me so far. He looks laboring out there and I would have questions about his stamina. He looks like a run stuffer for sure but stopping the run isn't our most pressing need. Now I do have another favorite to add to my list.

Rashann Evans LB Alabama 6'3 231: He could be a 2nd or 3rd round choice for us if his play stays about the same. We need 2 LBs or so added to this team. Nezocha is not a player and Hitchens may walk. Evans could push for immediate playing time at SLB and be an upgrade to Wilson because he can rusher the passer like a DE and cover very well. He could also be a quality backup for MLB and WLB if Smith or Lee go down. In time he could make Lee expendable. I don't know how this guy doesn't end up in the first round but I would love for him to fall to us in the 3rd. I think I will sell him some brownies in January.

Agree to disagree

#23 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

1st Round
Quenton Nelson LG Notre Dame
2nd Round
Christian Wilkins DT Clemson trade 2018 and 2019 2nds to get the additional 2nd and swap spots with their other pick
James Washington WR OKST
3rd Round
Rashann Evans LB Alabama
Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio State
4th Round
Dominic Sanders S Georgia
Mike McCray OLB Michigan
5th Round
Marcus Baugh TE Ohio State
Donovan Wilson NB/S Texas A&M
6th Round
Jake Browning QB Washington

My one trade might take giving a little more to pull off but we have more to offer now that compensatory picks can be traded. Of course some of their draft stock could rise or fall but this is about what it is right now and what roughly how I would like to see this draft happen for us with 4 comp picks. That would be a killer draft. Since I ran out of prospects that I like just count those last 3 picks as traded away to make this all fit lol. I know some don't like Wilkins as much as I do but the DT you like could be in that spot just as easily.

#24 Olde English 800

Olde English 800

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:40 PM

1st Round
Quenton Nelson LG Notre Dame
2nd Round
Christian Wilkins DT Clemson trade 2018 and 2019 2nds to get the additional 2nd and swap spots with their other pick
James Washington WR OKST
3rd Round
Rashann Evans LB Alabama
Tyquan Lewis DE Ohio State
4th Round
Dominic Sanders S Georgia
Mike McCray OLB Michigan
5th Round
Marcus Baugh TE Ohio State
Donovan Wilson NB/S Texas A&M
6th Round
Jake Browning QB Washington

My one trade might take giving a little more to pull off but we have more to offer now that compensatory picks can be traded. Of course some of their draft stock could rise or fall but this is about what it is right now and what roughly how I would like to see this draft happen for us with 4 comp picks. That would be a killer draft. Since I ran out of prospects that I like just count those last 3 picks as traded away to make this all fit lol. I know some don't like Wilkins as much as I do but the DT you like could be in that spot just as easily.

No RB?

Alfred Morris and Darren McHamstring are in the final year of their contracts.

I "think" Rod Smith may be in the final year of his contract

#25 PC Principal

PC Principal

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:56 AM

No RB?

Alfred Morris and Darren McHamstring are in the final year of their contracts.

I "think" Rod Smith may be in the final year of his contract

No and I did look but around the late 4th all the good ones are expected to be gone. I'd resign Morris or McFadden or bring is another FA to keep with Smith. 

#26 Gremell12

Gremell12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Josey jewel- Iowa-LB- nose for the play and gets dirty every snap. Dude can ball.
Mcfadden and morris are free agents you say?
Akrum wadley-Iowa-Rb- dude is a human joystick, he never gets hit cleanly can run through tackles because its mostly arm tackles since nobody can ever wrap him up or hit him hard, like i said, shiftiest college back ive seen live with my own eyes, and he can catch balls out of the backfield or line up as a wideout, he could be out we used lance dunbar (granted i do realize we have switzer and beasley now but beasley is getting paid soon.) he can be a nice complement to zeke and possibly be 1 return man. Destroyed michigans top defense last year in an upset win. He's consistent too.

#27 Navy blue

Navy blue

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

Does anyone like da'ron Payne or daylon mack. I agree with many on this board that the cowboys need a nose tackle.
I also like deebo Sweeny from south carolina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users