You are here

Photo

Did i miss something or did the experts say the pats would not loose this season

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Pape

Pape

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:04 AM

Cowboys fans are the worst.... not because they know less, are arrogant.... fill in whatever adjective you want.... be there are more of us than any fan base in the NFL...... we are the most annoying because we literally comprise of 30%of EVERY STADIUM we play in(sometimes more than 50% Cleveland and SF last year). We arent exactly gracious when leaving after a win either. BUT, that is simply how the NFL and their fans are.

I have been to away games in Chicago, Houston, Jacksonville, New Orleans and New Jersey (both teams) and everywhere you go you find "those" fans. There are also really cool people - like for instance the half dozen Bears fans who prevented a really ugly scene from escalating at Soldier field because a handful of "those" fans in Chicago were bent on (getting) a beat down. Its not endemic to one or a handful of teams, its across the whole league.

• cowboyfan927 likes this

NEP, NFL Record 9 Super Bowl appearances, 5 x Super Bowl Champions

xx, xxxi, XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, xlii, xlvi, XLIX, LI

proud attendee of Super Bowls 36, 38 & 39

#42 Pape

Pape

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:08 AM

I agree.  I too live in New England and it is amazing how the majority of them are so ignorant about football.  Most of them can't name players on the team outside of Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Hightower.   Could hardly see a diehard Pats fan in NH prior to 2000, but after winning a couple of Super Bowls, they all suddenly came out of the closet. 

Oh please, stop. Of course winning breeds fans - How do you think the Dallas fan base became so large? Same for Pittsburgh .... Its because they won. And won a lot. So because the Patriots success has come more recently, what, you think they those fans are worthy of scorn?

NEP, NFL Record 9 Super Bowl appearances, 5 x Super Bowl Champions

xx, xxxi, XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, xlii, xlvi, XLIX, LI

proud attendee of Super Bowls 36, 38 & 39

#43 cwbyfan88

cwbyfan88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:11 AM

I agree. I too live in New England and it is amazing how the majority of them are so ignorant about football. Most of them can't name players on the team outside of Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Hightower. Could hardly see a diehard Pats fan in NH prior to 2000, but after winning a couple of Super Bowls, they all suddenly came out of the closet.

In my area most couldn't even name hightower. They were all shouting undefeated and making fun of our woes. This was a great day for me. The annoying thing is they have moved on to 18-1 banter. I can't stand their fanbase.

#44 TexasStadium33

TexasStadium33

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:28 PM

Just goes to show how good they are, when they were favored in every game. 

For those of you not old enough, this was the Cowboys from 92-95 ish. 

Biggest difference is, Kraft didn't fire his Super Bowl winning coach. 

#45 heathgs

heathgs

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,556 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

Loved Belichick after the game saying "Bad defense, bad coaching, bad planning, bad football".  Called it like it was and ddn't make excuses. 

#46 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

I have been to away games in Chicago, Houston, Jacksonville, New Orleans and New Jersey (both teams) and everywhere you go you find "those" fans. There are also really cool people - like for instance the half dozen Bears fans who prevented a really ugly scene from escalating at Soldier field because a handful of "those" fans in Chicago were bent on (getting) a beat down. Its not endemic to one or a handful of teams, its across the whole league.

Sad, but true
  • Pape likes this

jim-harbaugh-booger.jpg

Jim Harbaugh is a nose picking, booger eating, overrated piece of crap.

#FireHarbaugh  

#47 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,493 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:17 AM

Not experts, idiots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users