#21 PowerDraw

PowerDraw

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationArlington TX

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:03 AM

That game wasn't showing here in Arlington but heard good stuff so far. Good for him.

#22 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartanntp

Yeah and he's a huge hit also!

• Juggernaut and Needmorerings like this

#23 cowboyJohn

cowboyJohn

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Listened to several clips and he did just fine. He has an excitement for the game that is fun to watch. He calls plays before they are snapped, lol. And his knowledge actually makes the broadcast worth listening to because it is relevant to the action. Most announcers just repeat what they saw and add in some boring ass commentary on off the field stuff as filler. Tony is a gamer in the booth just like he was in games and is a refreshing change from the usual.

• Original fan since 1975 likes this

#24 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=eRDxDEhEgNY

Impressive.

• Juggernaut and Needmorerings like this

#25 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Landry Hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,094 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:13 AM

I missed the game, I don't watch CBS much since FOX broadcasts most NFC games. It looks like he's getting rave reviews from the very NFC East fans that once hated him. Now they all look forward to seeing him on Sundays. lol

• C42 likes this

Qm9qBfi.jpg

#26 C42

C42

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:19 AM

I missed the game, I don't watch CBS much since FOX broadcasts most NFC games. It looks like he's getting rave reviews from the very NFC East fans that once hated him. Now they all look forward to seeing him on Sundays. lol

I don't watch CBS either, I wouldn't mind him over Aikman or Buck. Wish he was on Fox.

• Juggernaut likes this

#27 KaiserZr

KaiserZr

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:48 AM

I watched the replay of the Raiders game. I thought Romo did a good job over all. Like others pointed out his delivery needed a bit of work and he will gain confidence as the year goes on, but I liked what I heard. Loved him calling the plays before they happened.

#28 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:25 AM

I watched the replay of the Raiders game. I thought Romo did a good job over all. Like others pointed out his delivery needed a bit of work and he will gain confidence as the year goes on, but I liked what I heard. Loved him calling the plays before they happened.

Yeah and for all of those who thought Romo wasn't a student of the game or wasn't ever prepared that shoots that down! He knows what the other Team is gonna call n run also.....

• cowboyfan927 likes this

#29 Flamma

Flamma

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

I was watching that game and didn't realize it was him.  I was doing other things as well and not paying close attention.  Now I'm pissed!

#30 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

Yeah and for all of those who thought Romo wasn't a student of the game or wasn't ever prepared that shoots that down! He knows what the other Team is gonna call n run also.....

I guess he knew what the hell he was doing calling kill kill kill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users