#61 HeelsRedsCowboys053

HeelsRedsCowboys053

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:07 AM

Several Key points

1) If we don't get Von miller blocked, game is over!

2) Probably would be better sitting dez out, Chris harris and Talib will shut him down, dez will once again have like 4 catches for 31 yards

3) Can we get pressure like we did against the NYG or was that just "home" pressure!

LOL! This is the time Dez needs to shine but hope they don't try to force feed him, like the first 8 passes and 6 goes to him.

#62 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:55 AM

Several Key points

1) If we don't get Von miller blocked, game is over!

2) Probably would be better sitting dez out, Chris harris and Talib will shut him down, dez will once again have like 4 catches for 31 yards

3) Can we get pressure like we did against the NYG or was that just "home" pressure!

Good points but.......

1) Is Von Miller gonna bring anymore that JPP or Khalil Mack can?

2) It's never good to sit your starting WR's that's admitting defeat before the game even starts. Screw that, send our best straight at their best!

3) No reason why we can't get pressure. This is a different Dline and it's fast. Plus we are a better road Team then we are home Team.

• Dr. T likes this

#63 THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

THE OZ OF COWBOY COUNTRY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts
  • LocationBeaumont Texas

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

If Dez can be covered by one guy the defense can stack the box. Remember Denver has some good corners.

I think Von Miller's best days are behind him.

#64 daboyzinva

daboyzinva

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

its gonna be a tough game..if beasley and dez cant win matchups one on one then it'll be problems and if we cant rattle simeon thats an even bigger problem because sanders and thomas can ball.i believe our oline can somewhat hold the fort. im sure there will be a few pressures and possibly a sack but i think they will buy enough time for dak. we HAVE to come to play.

#65 Relayer

Relayer

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,613 posts
  • LocationChristchurch NZ. (Go All Blacks)

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

Let's use their strength against them just like we did with NY. Okay the Broncos Defense is their strong point.....NO HUDDLE! Force them to play full speed nonstop and wear them down. Then let our Defense dominate their bad Offense.

Chip is that you?

Whatever we do we need to convert those FG's to TD's. If I'm coach that's priority one. And I'm not so convinced that giving that much responsibility (and pressure) to Dak all the time is the best way to go.

DIKeVbDVwAAGXQi.jpg

The hardest hitter in football. :)

Darrell Royal

I might say this: we’ve always been a running team and I’m sure we will continue to be so. (We’ve been criticized for it, I might add.) But I’ve always felt that three things can happen to you whenever you throw the football, and two of them are bad. You can catch the ball, you can throw it incomplete, or have it intercepted.

#66 Praxit

Praxit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • LocationSunny, San Diego

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:14 PM

..if Dallas plays mistake free ball, they win.  That means no pics, less penalties and No Snow.

2119xkj.jpg

#67 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,482 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around here

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

JlUK2Iv.jpg

• uvaballa and Techsass like this

#68 oakclifford22

oakclifford22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:24 AM

Denver's D isn't great at stopping the run. We should exploit that.

Their QB gets the ball out quick and we need to be disruptive in the middle

so do we pound the ball and eat up the clock coach? or do we go no huddle and chew up their legs in the mile high air early?, like the conventional wisdom seems to think is the key? the gameplanning will totally determine the winner or loser of this game. I have it even, even though Denver is at home, it's early in the season, the cooler air will actually aid the Cowboys. the 3 o'clock start will be like a 5 o'clock start for the 'boys. "I" see this only as a win because of our superior talent on offense and Sean Lee. ANYTHING goes wrong and this could be a season ending game. a classic "trap" game if you will..........Go Cowboys!!!with-dak-prescott-established-as-the-sta

#69 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,367 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Our Offense will be more in sync this week. And our D should be also. See if our DBs can get a few picks.

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#70 SteadfastUnderdogs

SteadfastUnderdogs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:04 PM

JlUK2Iv.jpg

Nice!

I almost wouldn't mind him deliberately throwing the ball into the stands twice, to get that record.

#71 JoseLuis205

JoseLuis205

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

I just read the Byron Jones has been added to the Injury Report.....WHY CAN'T WE KEEP OUR GUYS ON THE FIELD???

#72 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 27,482 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

Nice!

I almost wouldn't mind him deliberately throwing the ball into the stands twice, to get that record.

:lol:

#73 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

I just read the Byron Jones has been added to the Injury Report.....WHY CAN'T WE KEEP OUR GUYS ON THE FIELD???

relax, he was limited in practice with a light groin strain....its football, injuries happen this is why you have depth.  Also, we are in a much better place with injuries as of right now than many teams in the nfl.

cant put these guys in bubble wrap...he will be fine

#74 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,044 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

Short week for Denver!

Yep, the NFL stuck it to the Broncos and must want the Cowboys to win.
  • Techsass likes this

#75 sittler

sittler

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • LocationFar north of Dallas

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

Chip is that you?

Whatever we do we need to convert those FG's to TD's. If I'm coach that's priority one. And I'm not so convinced that giving that much responsibility (and pressure) to Dak all the time is the best way to go.

Might be a point there.  I wonder too.  Dak is very good and very intelligent but still, he is a second year player.   I guess we're gonna find out just how much he can handle - hopefully he shows he can handle a lot.  One thing is for certain, the coaching staff has a lot of faith in him, because last week, there was a lot more responsibility on Dak's shoulder at the line, then there was last year. 

• Relayer likes this

#76 cowboyJohn

cowboyJohn

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Good points but.......

1) Is Von Miller gonna bring anymore that JPP or Khalil Mack can?

2) It's never good to sit your starting WR's that's admitting defeat before the game even starts. Screw that, send our best straight at their best!

3) No reason why we can't get pressure. This is a different Dline and it's fast. Plus we are a better road Team then we are home Team.

Demarcus Ware said that Miller was the only player that was faster than he was, when he got to the Broncos. He walked up to Miller and asked him if he had any idea how good he actually was. That is high praise from Ware.

Agree we will get pressure and that will be the difference in the game.

• Original fan since 1975 likes this

#77 Original fan since 1975

Original fan since 1975

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • LocationThe Jersey Shore

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Chip is that you?

Lol.......hey, No Huddle worked like a charm against the Giants! No reason it won't work against the Broncos.

• northerncowboynation and Dr. T like this

#78 mrsouthpaw

mrsouthpaw

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 27,482 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Yep, the NFL stuck it to the Broncos and must want the Cowboys to win.

Impossible

NFL hates the Cowboys
  • heathgs and Techsass like this

#79 northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationChatham, ontario

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

hmmmm closer final score than the Giants game. The Bronco's should score at least 10. So 21-17 Dallas. We run, they try to stop us, maybe for the first quarter they do by loading the box but Dak picks them apart and loosens them up. Zeke and the O-line dominate for the last 3 quarters 

#80 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

Lol.......hey, No Huddle worked like a charm against the Giants! No reason it won't work against the Broncos.

Difference is our guys are gonna get winded more quickly up there in the altitude so we may have to slow it down
  • Relayer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users