108 replies to this topic

#101 glimmerman70

glimmerman70

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,362 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:42 AM

I think his problem with the Giants is that they have a damn good defense. Good defenses make it difficult to put up great numbers. He had his best game against them on Sunday night.

Hoping NFL network shows the game this week. I missed it because of hurricane. Got to see highlights on you tube. So not sure how he looked. Only what I am hearing.

"Big Ben Sucks, says ES!"  ES is smart...

#102 Rawhide 74

Rawhide 74

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Location15 miles from the Linc

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:18 PM

Are we sure he is the Franchise QB for us.....has he proven it?

Love the guy and as much as i want to believe he will lead us for the next 10 yrs to SB glories .....i am not sold 100% that this will be the case.........have we jumped the gun here with Dak????

Maybe hes got a NY NY thing going in his head and cant perform on the high end against the gints....dont know ....but theres still a long way to go and alot of game play to see from this young man in order to stamp him as the "ONE" at QB....

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated..... 

My thoughts on am I sure he is our franchise QB

Well lets see ,  Hes a tremendous physical specimen and I don't have to cringe every time he gets tackled .   I think he has played way beyond his draft status .

Geez I guess he could have set some more records or received some more accolades in his rookie year .  Oh yea and he wasn't quite able to overcome our horrible coaching in the playoffs and take us farther .   He is defiantly going to have to start doing that because our playoff coaching is on the slow track .

Whats been really hard on me since he has been QB is I have lost all my interaction with my friends who are Eagles fans .   Dak is just too careful with the ball .  I used to really look forward to some bone head play from our QB so I could hear from my friends all night long about it .   

Now Dak has made me a social outcast here in the Philly area .  No snide remarks the day after or crazy texts on game night just brooding silence .    I just don't know how I will handle this isolation for the next 10 yrs   LOLOL.

Yep we jumped the gun picking him in the 4th round where all the 100% HOFers come from.    Heck since all the other QBs we tried worked so good maybe we should just trade or cut him and start over that would guarantee 100% success .

By all means this guy hasn't showed us anything to make us think he could lead us to something special so lets waste the prime yrs of our oline and start over .   Make the Browns our model  LOLOL.

What backwards ass 3rd world hole of football knowledge do these people crawl out of ??

• heathgs and One ✭ Star like this

#103 One ✭ Star

One ✭ Star

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationThe Southern Tip of Texas

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

My thoughts on am I sure he is our franchise QB

Well lets see , Hes a tremendous physical specimen and I don't have to cringe every time he gets tackled . I think he has played way beyond his draft status .

Geez I guess he could have set some more records or received some more accolades in his rookie year . Oh yea and he wasn't quite able to overcome our horrible coaching in the playoffs and take us farther . He is defiantly going to have to start doing that because our playoff coaching is on the slow track .

Whats been really hard on me since he has been QB is I have lost all my interaction with my friends who are Eagles fans . Dak is just too careful with the ball . I used to really look forward to some bone head play from our QB so I could hear from my friends all night long about it .

Now Dak has made me a social outcast here in the Philly area . No snide remarks the day after or crazy texts on game night just brooding silence . I just don't know how I will handle this isolation for the next 10 yrs LOLOL.

Yep we jumped the gun picking him in the 4th round where all the 100% HOFers come from. Heck since all the other QBs we tried worked so good maybe we should just trade or cut him and start over that would guarantee 100% success .

By all means this guy hasn't showed us anything to make us think he could lead us to something special so lets waste the prime yrs of our oline and start over . Make the Browns our model LOLOL.

What backwards ass 3rd world hole of football knowledge do these people crawl out of ??

LOL!!!! Excellently put, Rawhide!

✭ HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! ✭

#104 Rawhide 74

Rawhide 74

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
  • Location15 miles from the Linc

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

LOL!!!! Excellently put, Rawhide!

In the words of the great Coogster   SHEESH can we at least wait till the kid dose something worse than throw a couple incomplete passes before we give up on him .   LOL

No Dak dose not play like Romo but the change is for the good and fits this team very well .   I love this kids style .     He makes Eagle fans huddle in there trash piles under    I 95  in silence.

• One ✭ Star and Hennessy_King like this

#105 One ✭ Star

One ✭ Star

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationThe Southern Tip of Texas

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

In the words of the great Coogster SHEESH can we at least wait till the kid dose something worse than throw a couple incomplete passes before we give up on him . LOL

No Dak dose not play like Romo but the change is for the good and fits this team very well . I love this kids style . He makes Eagle fans huddle in there trash piles under I 95 in silence.

LMAO

✭ HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! ✭

#106 sittler

sittler

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts
  • LocationFar north of Dallas

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

I think his problem with the Giants is that they have a damn good defense. Good defenses make it difficult to put up great numbers. He had his best game against them on Sunday night.

Yah - that's why, when you play a really good defense, the only numbers that should worry you is the scoreboard.  We won and won easily, really.  Off course numbers will be down against a good D, heck, Zeke didn't exactly look dynamic in that game, like he can.  He had a very workman like game and grinded out 100 yards.

• Rawhide 74 and heathgs like this

#107 Ultron

Ultron

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

free bacon

You changed your avatar. After several years of the same one, this is drastically throwing me off lol

#108 Grandpaw_G_Bundy

Grandpaw_G_Bundy

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,428 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:37 AM

he used to baby sit Boxcar Willie when he was a kid..   

A vital team characteristic is the ability to overcome adversity. Any team acquires experience and endurance as it learns to fight back. This in turn builds the kind of character which seldom crumbles at a time of crisis or testing.
Tom Landry

Tom_Landry

Garrett is the basketball coach leading the game with 29 seconds left in the game. He runs a play to score again instead of running the clock out. The opposing team gets the rebound and drives the court to win.
This is Garrett, but the excuse would be "well if he had scored we would have won."  smh.

________________________________________________________________________________________

rides2.gif

#109 pappydog4444

pappydog4444

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

I got alot of HEAT for this ..........didn't i now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users