#101 heathgs

heathgs

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,045 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

I am more upset I didn't get points for the win than I am Dallas lost.

#102 Reverend Felcher

Reverend Felcher

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:10 AM

Sure you did, Rev.  And I bet you'll open your church to hurricane survivors any day now, right?

Just kidding, you are correct.  I mistakenly put you down for a Dallas win.  You got 12 for the week and lead with 24 points and the only 2-0 record in the game so far.  I will make the correction tomorrow.

I told you last year, but I'll tell you again. Thanks for doing this. I stopped playing Fantasy a few years back and this fills the void and doesn't stress me out.

giphy.gif

#103 bluebloood70

bluebloood70

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:37 PM

I was correct in worrying about getting our butts kicked..it happened we got kicked in the teeth, top to bottom coaches-players-equipment guys(cleats lol) were an F..

Run game-How often does any team run for 40yards in the nfl? not the cowboys Horrible-F 

Pass Game-Dak still cant throw deep but do they even run True Posts, skinny post, and straight up 9 routes? over the top down field throws to loosen a d up? then you have Dez getting force fed and a ball bounces off his hands for an INt plus the late int forced, wittn drops a TD pass? ugh dak off accuracy again even on the witten td he had a high slightly behind pass Witten barely adjusted too- D

Defense-well to much to write they got hammered -F

ST- well punter and kicker ok but got gashed a few times on returns C

Coaches-after seeing denvers plan and getting ran over for 10min getting a reset for an hour delay and not having a better reaction, I mean stop just run left run right all middle early, if it isn't working sart running counter, sweeps, tosses, anything to TRY harder to not just do what you always do, uncreative as usual..ive hated this staff for along time but jerry wont change -F 

so straight up FFFFFFFFack

#104 CouchCoach

CouchCoach

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 28,095 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

Dude I feel like I'm watching my kids try to decide what to order when we eat out :)

Make up your mind already Marcus!!! Lol

LMAO

Hey. I picked Denver to win. How am I 1 and 1?

Holy crap, the damned clergy is picking us to lose!  Landry will get you for this.

#105 GMO415

GMO415

Ring of Honor

• Members
  • 26,280 posts
  • Location714

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

17-42 Den
  • maryquality likes this

f304becd6fde9e4f7ffca8a3e9a5f484.jpg

#106 DarrenWoodson

DarrenWoodson

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

Late to the party.  I got food poisoning early Sunday morning and have been mostly asleep since then.  I'm sure it has been mentioned but after watching the game, I was instantly reminded of our most recent playoff game in Minnesota.  I'm really excited to see how Dak responds.  He's the heartbeat of the team and this his units biggest failing.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users