41 replies to this topic

#41 cowboyfan927

cowboyfan927

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

The proof is right here in black and white. No dancing out of this one.

Flo, I think the oven's broken

I'll just have the chicken wings instead. Tommy like wingy

jim-harbaugh-booger.jpg

Jim Harbaugh is a nose picking, booger eating, overrated piece of crap.

#FireHarbaugh  

#42 MarcusRock

MarcusRock

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:25 AM

Pretend?  I have never heard of such a thing.  So help me with this then.  If you are rookie you get to go full speed but veterans who are locks to make the team do not?  What if a rookie is performing so well that he jeopardizes the spot of a veteran?  Is that veteran then allowed to kick it up a notch so he can fully compete or is he still relegated to veteran speed?  What if a veteran who is a lock to make the team is going up against a veteran who's not a lock to make their team?  Does the lock veteran allow himself to get beat by playing at a slower speed or does he go regular speed and that other veteran is SOL unless he can perform? 

So in this same game when Zeke took on Cam Chancellor (lock to make the team) to run him over, was he playing properly or was he being an immature, wet behind the ears whipper-snapper?  Was he justified because he wasn't a veteran?  I seriously want to know how this works.

Did someone say karma?  Well lookie, lookie.

So is anyone going to explain the veteran "lock to make the team" preseason thing?  I really do want to know how this is supposed to work since I've never heard of it.

Jason Garrett - Mr. Positivity --> NO, JUST NO!

(j/k)

k45i52tv4edotwl6g.jpg

Aaron Rodgers: The Sultan of Smug

kor86282w8tf93b6g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users