A real winner!!

#2 DoomsDayJay

DoomsDayJay

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

I miss him too but its a absolute shame he was the last impact safety we had. Our safties are jokes. Heath should be playing special teams and Jones should be playing corner. Neither should be getting exposed week after week with piss poor tackling and taking horrible angles

#3 Dallas Vet

Dallas Vet

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

I knew this secondary was not going to be ready. I would not pay Scandrick another contract. If we are going to start over, then let's start over. 2-3 years away from a viable defense, with help from free agency. Hats off to the DC Marinelli, getting what you can out of this horrible defense. If he had the talent, he could control some games.

• just_catch_it likes this

#4 Cowboy Eric

Cowboy Eric

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

a pro's pro....one of the all-time good'uns.
  • cowboyfan927 likes this

#5 johnny23

johnny23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

I miss him too but its a absolute shame he was the last impact safety we had. Our safties are jokes. Heath should be playing special teams and Jones should be playing corner. Neither should be getting exposed week after week with piss poor tackling and taking horrible angles

Roy Williams. He was a stud traditional box safety. The horse collar and safety rules phased him out quick. He was as good as it gets sure he had issues in coverage like a lot of box guys do. Him and Woody were the last.

#6 4elitesafeties

4elitesafeties

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Wise wise wise!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users