You are here

Photo

Should I pick up Mack and drop Frank gore??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,126 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

Frank gore is my number 3/4 back (behind freeman, montgomery, and Buck Allen)....should I dump him and pickup Mack???

He is at best usually just a flex play for me but still, would want the top dog in indy.

Thoughts?

#2 Lococowboychica

Lococowboychica

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationSanta Fe, New Mexico

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

Don't pick up Carrol or Paea :)

#3 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,126 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Don't pick up Carrol or Paea :)

clearly....but what do you think about mack?

#4 Taste My Scythe

Taste My Scythe

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • LocationKingman,Az...The armpit of the state.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:02 AM

I picked up Mack in two of my leagues in belief that he will continue to get more and more touches as the season goes on. He is a more explosive back than Gore and he has a knack for the big play.

Gore is averaging only 3.2 YPC ...career low. I think we are starting to see the beginning of the decline for Gore (been waiting for it to happen for the last 3 years) . Not to mention the Colts OL isn't that good and that only bolds well for Mack.

I expect buy week 8 or 9 that Mack is the starter...maybe sooner if he continues to double the production of Gore.

27b75e7444d44629b60fc14c6b4de8c8.jpg 3ce93d8d4e9c5746cb0e1dc07ca80ba3.jpg

#5 Jipper

Jipper

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,126 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

I picked up Mack in two of my leagues in belief that he will continue to get more and more touches as the season goes on. He is a more explosive back than Gore and he has a knack for the big play.

Gore is averaging only 3.2 YPC ...career low. I think we are starting to see the beginning of the decline for Gore (been waiting for it to happen for the last 3 years) . Not to mention the Colts OL isn't that good and that only bolds well for Mack.

I expect buy week 8 or 9 that Mack is the starter...maybe sooner if he continues to double the production of Gore.

just hard for me to drop gore given that i drafted him....but it sounds like if i dont get mack now i might be stuck with a paper weight in a few weeks anyway....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users