On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

Jerry Jones Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Heres your thread for all your thoughts on jerry jones. Dont hold back i want to know everyones opinion on him.

#2 GMO415

GMO415

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,143 posts
  • Location714

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Soooo....when do you think he will die?

At ease....the man did give us 3SBs....

jesus_loves_cowboys__no_lighting_copy.jp

#3 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

i personally dont like jerry jones. hes concerned more about himself and his money than he is with this team. we are going nowhere fast as an organization and jerry is one of the biggest problem. we need to get a o-line in the next draft, i like romo but i personally think he should head elsewhere and that we should give orton some more playing time. overall the cowboys have alot of talent. thats one thing we definitely have. but jones needs to fix the ongoing problems. if he doesnt soon we wont be a superbowl team for years to come. we will constantly stay at .500 or below season after season. jones is slowly running the cowboys into the ground.

#4 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,979 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Jerry Jones is the best snake oil salesman in the history of scam artistry. Jerry continually hoaxes the media and fans each pre season to believe his General Managing of the Cowboys has produced a team that can compete for the Super Bowl. He even conned the fan base into building Jerry's World (Cowboys Stadium) at over a billion dollars during a depression/recession across the U.S.A.

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#5 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Jerry Jones is the best snake oil salesman in the history of scam artistry. Jerry continually hoaxes the media and fans each pre season to believe his General Managing of the Cowboys has produced a team that can compete for the Super Bowl. He even conned the fan base into building Jerry's World (Cowboys Stadium) at over a billion dollars during a depression/recession across the U.S.A.

agreed. the stadium was built for jerries needs. he added the extra seating so he could make more money. but whats the point in building a big fancy stadium if u cant fill it. the only people that fill the cowboys stadium as of now is the opposing fans.

#6 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,979 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

At ease....the man did give us 3SBs....

Tom Landry was fired by Jerry Jones after Landry took the Cowboys through 4 years of playoff winning drought.

Jerry Jones has brought about 1 playoff win in the past 16 seasons. Trouble is, Jerry won't fire himself.

;)

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#7 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Tom Landry was fired by Jerry Jones after Landry took the Cowboys through 4 years of playoff winning drought.

Jerry Jones has brought about 1 playoff win in the past 16 seasons. Trouble is, Jerry won't fire himself.

;)

#8 blueberryicedcoffee

blueberryicedcoffee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts
  • LocationWhere the Light Is

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

^^^This. He freakin fired Tom Landry.

HappygoluckyThoughtfulHoiho.gif

#9 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

all i know is that jerry ran this organization into the ground.

#10 GMO415

GMO415

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,143 posts
  • Location714

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

What other owner raps on pizza commercials? U got to love the guy.

jesus_loves_cowboys__no_lighting_copy.jp

#11 blueberryicedcoffee

blueberryicedcoffee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts
  • LocationWhere the Light Is

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

i like romo but i personally think he should head elsewhere and that we should give orton some more playing time.

uhhhhh...

HappygoluckyThoughtfulHoiho.gif

#12 brailing

brailing

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Smart business man, I do believe he wants to win and really dose hate to loose, after all a wining product = more $.

He is not a good GM, he is too hands on and controlling of the HC and team. He needs to pick a knowledgeable GM and let him build a winning team, including the HC , OC and DC. Jerry just needs to sign checks and watch the team succeed again. Oh well wishfull
thinking!!

trollsmitty.0.gif

#13 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

no offense to all you people that support romo but he would be better of with another team. he makes to many costly mistakes that cost us win. yes hes a good quarterback. but only bad thing about him is the mistakes/interceptions

#14 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

no offense to all you people that support romo but he would be better of with another team. he makes to many costly mistakes that cost us win. yes hes a good quarterback. but only bad thing about him is the mistakes/interceptions

It's amazing Romo doesn't have a ton more turnovers & mistakes, considering that the oline has been garbage for a long time, the run game is nonexistent, the WRs are constantly confused and unaware of what routes are as well as being lazy, and Romo is under constant duress all game every game. My only true knock on Romo is that he's simply not a leader at all.

As far as Jerry, here is the simplest way that I can state it: he considers himself the solution, not the problem. He's a narcissist, an alcoholic and the most stubborn person that I have ever witnessed, and he ain't going anywhere for years and years and years.

#15 Dr. Terry

Dr. Terry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,131 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

He should sell the team! he sucks! I can't stand him, he is the worst GM..

#16 acr731

acr731

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts
  • LocationTEXAS!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Is this a serious thread? You really don't have to read much of the content on this board to gather an overwhelming opinion of Jerry

#17 acr731

acr731

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts
  • LocationTEXAS!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

JG is costing games with his mistakes and he's still here.

#18 mike80

mike80

Amateur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

He should sell the team! he sucks! I can't stand him, he is the worst GM..

agreed

#19 nightrain

nightrain

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Jerry's appearances on screen are now known as sphincter-vision.

#20 Great_One

Great_One

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
  • LocationNorth Bethesda

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

God Bless Jerral Wayne and the entire Jones family. Its like watching "Family Guy" in real life whenever I tune into the Cowboys. Very funny.