You are here

Photo

Dallas/Cincy game on Fox....nice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#21 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,214 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Checked the TV guide (Montgomery County) and it shows Wash on CBS, and on Fox "The Devil Wears Prada"

Same here in Frederick...... :angry:

Cowboys 2014 wish list. Improved game management, defense, trenches, run game. Fewer injuries. Win the NFCE! Bacon for everyone!! GO COWBOYS!!!

#22 GMO415

GMO415

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,637 posts
  • Location714

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Cowboys are 3-1 in games broadcast in full 1080 HD.

How does that look in blk/white?

jesus_loves_cowboys__no_lighting_copy.jp

#23 CPanther95

CPanther95

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,262 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

How does that look in blk/white?

A full bandwidth 1080 football game looks phenomenal - even in B&W.

fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

$8200.00? Worth every penny.

#24 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Sunday Ticket.

Best invention since boobs & canned beer.

#25 AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

AllSaddleNoHorse (PC)

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,075 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Thank goodness the Texans aren't playing at Noon, so we should get the Dallas game here in Houston.

Just hope the Texans don't win the Super Bowl this season with the Cowboys staying home for the playoffs. You will never hear the end of it living there in Houston.

I always hope for a Cowboys vs Houston Oilers now Houston Texans Super Bowl game with the Cowboys winning it. Ive got lots of friends, family and business acquaintances in Houston though. They make it tough on me every time the Texans win against the Cowboys or do better in the record, and or now win playoff games. Glad I don't live there and have to deal with them every day.

pjbz9K4.jpg

You can't even be paper champions when you are cowboys that are all saddle and no horse.

#26 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

Just hope the Texans don't win the Super Bowl this season with the Cowboys staying home for the playoffs. You will never hear the end of it living there in Houston.

I always hope for a Cowboys vs Houston Oilers now Houston Texans Super Bowl game with the Cowboys winning it. Ive got lots of friends, family and business acquaintances in Houston though. They make it tough on me every time the Texans win against the Cowboys or do better in the record, and or now win playoff games. Glad I don't live there and have to deal with them every day.

The Texans are overrated

#27 cowboyscrzygal

cowboyscrzygal

Pro-Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,679 posts
  • LocationKaty, Texas

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Tell me about it!! I would love the Cowboys vs. Texans SB, too, but not this season, cuz I feel like we wouldn't be as competitive as we could otherwise be resulting in a loss. And to lose to the Texans in their first SB appearance ever would never be lived down. I'm still hopeful we make it into the playoffs this season until we know we won't make it. If anyone but the Texans makes it in for the AFC, then fine for me if the Cowboys go all the way. ;) I want to see someone knock em out in the AFC championship. So close, yet so far, LOL.

"Don't stop believin'...." ~ Journey

#28 JRTorres

JRTorres

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

http://www.the506.co.../2012/wk14.html

Heres the TV coverage map

#29 Praxit

Praxit

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationSunny, San Diego

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

I would rather have the Texans with the SB ...than the Patriots. ANyone but those creeps.

This >>>>>>>>>>    n49umv.jpg

#30 Go_Deep_Blue_and_Silver

Go_Deep_Blue_and_Silver

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationIn the QC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Good thing the Cardinals are playing a 4 o'clock game so I can cheer the Cowboys on. Would like to see anybody but the Steelers in the SB for the AFC. We have to get number 6 before they can get number 7.
Gene

#31 JP_Balfour

JP_Balfour

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationMoberly, MO (temporarily)

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Good thing the Cardinals are playing a 4 o'clock game so I can cheer the Cowboys on. Would like to see anybody but the Steelers in the SB for the AFC. We have to get number 6 before they can get number 7.

I agree....if the cowboys cant win it I usually pull for the Ravens since they are my adopted AFC team.....however I hate the Steelers so much that I would be disgusted if they got to 7 before we tied them at 6

#32 CPanther95

CPanther95

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,262 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

LOL.

I'm more worried that the 49ers or Giants will get to 7 before the Steelers. I'll worry about the Cowboys catching us 3-5 years after they finally bring someone in that knows what they're doing to rebuild the entire football program.

fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

$8200.00? Worth every penny.

#33 Clydesmom

Clydesmom

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts
  • LocationNot in Dallas :(

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

I am stuck with Bears-Vikings on Fox or Squeelers game on CBS. So it is off to the sports bar i go where I will drink like a fish, swear like a sailor, and leave before the game ends because the idiot with the remote in the bar loves to change the channel on the one TV I am watching with the Dallas game on with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and we are behind by a field goal.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
- Vincent Lombardi

Winning the NFCE is roughly the equivalent of being the finest hockey team in all of Ecuador.

#34 DDdave

DDdave

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,214 posts
  • LocationNew Market, MD

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk14.html

Heres the TV coverage map

Aaaarghhhhhh! They are showing the game in Baltimore just down the road but not here due to those funky NFL rules.

Cowboys 2014 wish list. Improved game management, defense, trenches, run game. Fewer injuries. Win the NFCE! Bacon for everyone!! GO COWBOYS!!!

#35 ptaug

ptaug

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

Honolulu HI and this will be the 7th Cowboys game so far this year...

I love Fox.