On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 12, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

Join Mickey, Bryan, and Rowan as they breakdown all of the latest Cowboys news.

• Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Wed., Nov. 13, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Thu., Nov. 14, 2013 4:45PM - 5:20PM CST Live On Air With DC Star Magazine Join Josh Ellis and Jeff Sullivan for an in-depth look into Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 10:15AM - 10:40AM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Fri., Nov. 15, 2013 2:30PM - 3:30PM CST Live Fantasy Friday Join Rowan Kavner and Ed Cahill as they talk Fantasy Football.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 11:45AM - 12:25PM CST Live Jason Garrett Press Conference Jason Garrett speaks to the media during his daily press conference LIVE from Valley Ranch.
  • Tue., Nov. 19, 2013 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST Live Talkin' Cowboys

• Wed., Nov. 20, 2013 9:00AM - 10:00AM CST Live Cowboys Break Join Derek, Nick, and Ed for all of the latest Cowboys news and analysis.

Photo

how many Steeler fans are at the stadium?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 ArtClink

ArtClink

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

just curious how many terrible towels are there art the stadium today?

n54vh0.jpg

#2 Eagle Shredder

Eagle Shredder

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Sounds like the majority of the folks....

#3 ArtClink

ArtClink

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

just curious if it is half of the stadium or what percentage.

n54vh0.jpg

#4 Tupac

Tupac

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

It's dumb... really is... You go to a philly game with a Cowboys jersey on you get pelted with batteries. I'm not saying our fans have to be classless, but come on.

#5 Eagle Shredder

Eagle Shredder

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

They should at least cheer for their team!

#6 SiCk_DiAbLo

SiCk_DiAbLo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, Va

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Cowboy fans are whispering...
Posted Image

#7 ArtClink

ArtClink

Professional Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

there will also be a lot out saints fans at the stadium next week too. remember home field advantage at Texas stadium?

n54vh0.jpg

#8 Tupac

Tupac

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

At this point i kinda hope we don't win the division, but make a wildcard spot... just not to play at home...

#9 acr731

acr731

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,692 posts
  • LocationTEXAS!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

You know, Dallas is a melting pot with many companies relocating here from all over the country. There are literally tens of thousands of fans from other teams living here. Inevitably those fans are going to come see their team play.

It is what it is.

This team has far bigger issues to worry about other than how many opposing fans fill Jerry's wallet.

#10 Tupac

Tupac

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

You know, Dallas is a melting pot with many companies relocating here from all over the country. There are literally tens of thousands of fans from other teams living here. Inevitably those fans are going to come see their team play.

It is what it is.

This team has far bigger issues to worry about other than how many opposing fans fill Jerry's wallet.

Only problem is that the stadium is not in Dallas.... And I understand home town fans, but every game?

#11 acr731

acr731

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,692 posts
  • LocationTEXAS!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Only problem is that the stadium is not in Dallas.... And I understand home town fans, but every game?

I know it isn't in Dallas. People who don't live here relate to the area being the "Dallas" area. And yes, there are fans of other teams at each game; tons of them. I went to the game last season against Detroit and it was about 30% Lions fans.

#12 Tupac

Tupac

Draftee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

I know it isn't in Dallas. People who don't live here relate to the area being the "Dallas" area. And yes, there are fans of other teams at each game; tons of them. I went to the game last season against Detroit and it was about 30% Lions fans.

Shouldn't be that way, I understand Steeler, Saints, Texans fans... but this is an every home game thing. It's ridiculous. This wasn't the case in the old stadium.

#13 acr731

acr731

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,692 posts
  • LocationTEXAS!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

This wasn't the case in the old stadium.

Actually it was. Its been that way for years

#14 iMario

iMario

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

it had to be evened out, almost like a super bowl game.

ApkgJxxCIAEfqJn.jpgHate or love the 'boys, you're a fan. :D

#15 Dr. Terry

Dr. Terry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,131 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

enough that they left crying with thier texas size terrible towels.

#16 drrnr_montana

drrnr_montana

Novice User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

I have to say this is not right. How is it that there are so many other fans at the home games? Dallas Cowboy fans that live in the area should be apologizing to the Cowboy players. Are you kidding me, I wish I could have the chance to go to the games, but it is not like I can jump in my car and be there and back in time for work (Montana is a long distance from Dallas, plus I live on Montana wages). Shame on you Dallas fans, get off your butt and get to the game and support your team. I have the NFL ticket, got DirecTV the second year they were out just so I can watch EVERY Dallas game. There is no substitute for the real thing though. One of my dreams has been to watch a Dallas game in Dallas. If I get that chance, I would like to know I will be sitting next to other Cowboy fans.